~ Bertrand Russell
• The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
~ Noelie Alito
• Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
~ Charles Schulz
• My life has been filled with terrible misfortune; most of which never happened.
• The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
• The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time.
• Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought. ~Henri L. Bergson
• The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
~ Maureen Dowd
• By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
~ Robert Frost
• Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
~ Jackson Brown
• A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
~ Douglas Adams
Need more? You got it!