Funny Birthday Sayings
Funny birthday sayings gathered for you by your favorite, inspirational otter.
Subscribe to this site for more otterific fun and find out when more funny birthday card sayings, funny quotes
and funny stuff
in general is added!
Funny Birthday Sayings Part One
• My wife hasn’t had a birthday in 4 years. She was born in the year of ... Lord-only-knows
• Everyone is the age of their heart.
• Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
• About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.
• For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
• You're not forty; you're eighteen with twenty two years of experience.
• Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.
• Thirty five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
• Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
• You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. ~ Bob Hope
• Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
• Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
• If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
• When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.
• Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
• When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
• It is true that I was born in Iowa, but I can’t speak for my twin sister.
• Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
• A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
• Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
• Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
• Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
• After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
• If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
More funny birthday sayings
If you're looking for 30th birthday supplies, you might want to check out this site.